Tutoring can be exceptionally effective in raising grades and HowToLearn.com wants to thank RedWagonTutorials.com for sponsoring the annual HowToLearn.com Top 101 Best Tutoring Websites Guide.
When choosing the Best Tutoring Websites that are right for your child or student, be sure to ask about the following:
- the cost
- whether there is a contract to sign for a certain number of classes or if they are on-demand
- what methods are used during tutoring
- whether the student's learning style is taken into consideration
- how much communication and how often does this communication occur between the teacher and parent
- whether there are regular progress reports and meetings to measure progress with the student and the parent
- whether the tutors have back-ground checks
- what types of certifications the tutors have
- what subjects are taught
- how learning differences are accommodated
- precisely how progress is measured
- whether objectives are written prior to beginning tutoring sessions
- what the hours are or whether the tutoring company offers 24/7 access to tutors
Again, our thanks to RedWagonTutorials.com for sponsoring this year's Top 101 Best Tutoring Websites 2013.
Author Pat Wyman, founder of HowToLearn.com, publishes the annual list of the Top 101 Best Tutoring Websites.