Have you always wanted to do something to improve your reading? Please join me, Abby Marks Beale, America’s #1 Speed Reading Expert, for a free teleconference focused on helping you become the BEST reader YOU can be!
Become the BEST Reader Teleconference
- Date: Monday, December 5, 2011
- Time: 8pm Eastern (5 pm Pacific)
- Where: Your Telephone!
- Length: 45 minutes (includes plenty of time for questions!)
I will be addressing common issues that many readers want to know about including:
- Why talking while reading slows you down and how to reduce it
- Why you might fall asleep when you read (and how to avoid it!)
- How to increase focus and concentration
- The role speed reading plays in improving comprehension
- THE tips and tricks to you need to know to become the BEST reader you can be!
If you would like to register to attend the Best Reader Teleconference click here.
If you can’t attend and would like to listen later, register so we can then send you the link.
Please note: Become the Best Reader teleconfrence will be recorded so if you can’t make it in person but want us to send you a link to the recording, you will still need to register. (If you have already registered, we look forward to “seeing” you on December 5!)
Please feel free to share this info with your friends, family and colleagues.
Here’s to speeding through your reading!
Speed reading expert and author Abby Marks Beale has been teaching speed reading to busy professionals, educators and students since 1986.
Register NOW: Become the BEST Reader Teleconference December 5