Do you have a summer reading list?
It’s that time of year again! Sit by the pool (of course under an umbrella and covered with SPF 50), read one of those books you’ve been meaning to crack, while sipping on a cool drink.
That’s why the folks over at the sustainable online book store Better World Books put together the list of the top 10 book series of all time.
Here’s the top 10 books that should be on your summer reading list::
10. Laura Ingalls Wilder’s Little House series
9. The Sherlock Holmes series by Arthur Conan Doyle
8. The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins
7. Stephen King’s The Dark Tower series
6. The Tomorrow series by John Marsden
5. L. M. Montgomery’s Anne of Green Gables series
4. Lord of the Rings trilogy by J. R. R. Tolkien
3. The Chronicles of Narnia series by C. S. Lewis
2. Diana Gabaldon’s Outlander Series
1. Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling
What do you think? Do you think that Shades of Grey or Twilight should have a spot on the list?
So save a little bit when you’re buying books off your kid’s summer reading list, and buy something for yourself.
Better World Books is reducing the price on a huge selection of books. You can get 20% off 3 or more used books – just go to www.BetterWorldBooks.com and use the code STARTSUMMER12.