Do you have any questions about how to get education and career advice?
Just ask the experts at TheBestSchools.org. Students and job-seekers often seek serious answers to their college and career questions only to find simplistic or even dubious responses written by anonymous “professionals.”
TheBestSchools.org now offers better, authoritative answers in the ongoing “Ask an Expert” series, spotlighting college and career advice from top industry and education experts.
Ask an Expert
Topics addressed, with even more planned and on the way:
- Associate of Applied Science Degrees, with David Batts of East Carolina University
- College Student Mental Health, with Lee Swain of JED Campus and the Jed Foundation
- The Common Application, with Meredith Lombardi of The Common Application
- Emergency Services Degrees, with Ronald T. Wakeham of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- Hospitality Education, with John Murtha of Omni Hotels
- Student Hazing & the Law, with Sean Callan of Fraternal Law Partners
- Veterinary Medicine Education, with Dan Givens of Auburn University College of Veterinary Medicine
Experts come from within the field of education or have industry-leading experience in a given field or topic.
This ongoing series addresses commonly asked questions within each topic such as what insider knowledge learners must acquire, how to turn training into a satisfying career, what advantages online students enjoy, where to find helpful resources & advisers, what challenges lie within a field, and how to overcome study and career obstacles.
“People who need education and career wisdom are finding it harder to separate the signal from the noise,” says Dan Edelen, communications manager for TheBestSchools.org, “or to find genuine insider insights that make a real difference.
TheBestSchools.org offers real solutions. In conversations with students, we noted their deep need for mentors in the disciplines that interest them most.
By making the wisdom of these top minds accessible, we anticipate that students will find what they need and gain a competitive advantage. It’s one of the many ways TheBestSchools.org delivers crucial information for collegians and career hunters.”
TheBestSchools.org is a leader in school rankings — high school, college, postgraduate, online, and on-campus. As an organizational member of both the American Council on Education and the National Association for College Admission Counseling,
TheBestSchools.org upholds the highest standards to meet the requirements of more than one million monthly visitors and to help them find the best school for their needs.
TheBestSchools.org staff and advisory board believe learning transforms lives for the better and should be a lifelong pursuit.