Pat Wyman, M.A.
Current and Past Corporate Clients Include:
Learning and reading success is the heartfelt message of America’s Most Trusted Learning Expert, Pat Wyman.
As a highly sought after corporate spokesperson, she simplifies life for everyone by helping you and your company reach parents, teachers, homeschoolers, college and adults in the workplace.
Pat is a best selling author, reading specialist, university faculty member, internationally acclaimed speaker, legislative expert on reading, and the founder of the award winning website, HowToLearn.com.
Her credentials are impeccable as a K-12 teacher with former school administrative experience, university instructor of reading and education, reading specialist, literacy advocate who testifies on school vision screening legislation.
Every company is confident that their message is in good hands when Pat lend’s her media, learning or reading expertise to their message or product.
Pat frequently appears in the media and is regularly asked to review and endorse quality educational products and programs, making her an ideal spokesperson.
She is dynamic and passionate about learning and reading success, thus bringing a warm love and sense of humor with your message, making her especially media savvy.
During the past several years, Pat has appeared both in print interviews/ads, infomercials, radio and TV appearances for highly successful best-selling authors such as Mark Victor Hansen and Robert Allen in their Enlightened Millionaire Protégé Program; Accelerated Learning Corporation International’s infomercial plus print interviews for several of their learning programs; radio interviews with best-selling, Chicken Soup for the Gardner’s Soul co- author, Cynthia Brian, and her non-profit, ‘Be The Star You Are’ literacy organization.
In addition, Pat has created a customized Personal Learning Styles Inventory for Nickelodeon’s Nick Jr. Family Magazine; and provided learning, reading and memory tips for Family Circle Magazine and Women’s World.
Pat Wyman’s work as a national/international corporate spokesperson on marketing campaigns has included:
- Learning, memory, reading, and ADD/ADHD expert in print, television and radio interviews
- Satellite TV and Radio media tours
- Television appearances
- Corporate and university seminars
- Event appearances, fund raising, tele-seminar classes, on-line classes and marketing meetings
- Interviews in national parenting, homeschool, scouting and lifestyle magazines
- Bylined tips in marketing materials and on websites
- Bylined tips in marketing materials on reading success and ADHD educational materials
- Guest pro blogger
Current and past corporate clients include:
- Accelerated Learning International, Inc.
- Autism Today
- Barnes & Noble – Community Relations Speaking/Event Appearances – Fundraising for local community non-profit organizations
- Homeschool.com – Teleseminars, reading and learning, learning styles training
- IdealLives.com – Teleseminars, articles
- Nickelodeon – Interviews/Create Personal Learning styles Inventory For Children
- One Minute Millionaire Protégé Program – Infomerical, print ads, book, etc.
- Raychem Corporation – Faster Learning Seminar
- Touro University, California, College of Osteopathic Medicine – Learning Seminar For Faculty & Staff
- Woman’s World – interviews
Pat is the very proud mother of two and lives in northern California. Her daughter is a pediatrician, and her son works with special needs children.