J. Collins Meek, Ph.D. is a Neurological Learning Specialist who coaches parents and students on how to improve grades, behavior and reduce stress at home.
Call Dr. J. Collins Meek at (587) 400 4707 or email him at docmeek (at) gmail.com to schedule your 15 minute FREE ADHD consultation.
Visit Dr. Meek’s website DocMeek.com/adhd
Personalized sessions are via skype, phone or in person.
About Dr. J. Collins Meek
J. Collins Meek, Ph.D., Neurological Learning Specialist
J. Collins Meek, Ph.D., is the founder of The Learning Clinic Worldwide and is a neurological learning specialist who gets results for you quickly with his extensive experience treating and resolving your ADHD challenges. He has 30 years experience in ADHD, teaching, learning, school administration and provides personalized coaching as well as a 15 minute FREE ADHD consultation.
Do you or your child experience any of the following?
- ADHD challenges at home
- behavior issues at home, play or school
- lower grades than you’d like in school
- inability to concentrate and feel like you just can’t be “still”
- rush through work just to get it done
- jump from a new task without finishing the one before it
- have racing thoughts
- feel like you could use a boost in your self-confidence
Dr. Meek will help you resolve all these and more quickly.
Contact Dr. J. Collins Meek today to schedule your 15 minute FREE ADHD consultation which is private and personalized for you. Email him at docmeek (at) gmail.com or call his office at (587) 400 4704
Dr. Meek has been teaching, speaking, conducting workshops and consulting with clients and agencies for more than thirty years. He has years of experience teaching teachers how to be more effective in their classrooms and teaching administrators how to be more effective in helping teachers be effective.
Dr. Meek knows that education is more than intellect. He likes the examples of broadly-based leadership that groups such as the 4-H Clubs and the school-based Junior Achievement Clubs have provided over the years: a combination of intellect in action, self confidence, self respect, self reliance, common sense, community service, and loyalty to something larger than self. Get your 15 minute FREE ADHD consultation now by emailing him at docmeek (at) gmail.com or call his office at (587) 400 4704
Dr. Meek will help you connect the vital “6-H’s” of learning for success in life:
- Head: brain, mind, intellect, genius, logic, knowledge, creativity, etc.
- Heart: intuition, feelings, emotions, fairness, caring, interest, enthusiasm, etc.
- Hands: skills, knowledge in action, craftsmanship, professionalism, etc.
- Health: physical fitness, nutrition, alertness to clean air/water/food, etc.
- Hope: commitment, “knowing that you know,” following your “true self,” etc.
- Happiness: energy and uplift in life and learning, and perhaps even personal joy.
- HARMIN, Merrill (2006). Inspiring Active Learning: A Complete Handbook for Today’s Teachers.
- LAMB, Wally (1998). I Know This Much Is True.
- KORZYBSKI, Alfred (1933), Science and Sanity.
- “I couldn’t wait for success, so I went ahead without it.” – Jonathan Winters
- “What if you are smarter than you think?” – Dr. J. Collins Meek