Thank you for becoming a partner with HowToLearn.com and including your site in the Best Educational Websites 2011. This Guide is Published on August 16, 2011 and is republished semi-annually.
Benefits of Listing Your Site on HowToLearn.com:
1. Receive more traffic to your site – our guides publish semi-annually and remains on our site permanently.
2. Increased visibility in the search engines and straight link to your site from our site
3. Expedited Review of Your Site by Our HowToLearn.com Expert Team. (Not all sites are accepted and if yours does not meet our site integrity standards, we will let you know immediately)
4. BEST BENEFIT: Your URL is clickable, along with a 50 word description of your site. In addition, we place your facebook url and twitter url after your description.
Each site listed in the guide agrees to like each other site in the guide and follow them on twitter.
When the sites do this all sites receive exponentially more page views and exposure for their business.
5. We publish content articles from you about your website’s topics with a straight link to your site in your url. If you follow our article writing guidelines, nearly all our articles maintain a page one ranking in the search engines. Once you list your site, we will send you our guidelines, we will publish your articles as often as you wish at no charge.
$97 each six months. Buy now.
We will send you your Top 101 Award gold seal shortly to place on your site. We recommend that you announce your Top 101 Best Websites Award in all your social media as well as a press release to enhance your page views.
Testimonials from others who have listed their sites in the HowToLearn.com Top 101 – Best Website Directories
“I got more clickthroughs from having my site listed in the HowToLearn.com directory of Best Websites than I have in any other advertising we’ve done.” Frank Barnhill, M.D. Author of Mistaken for ADHD.
“Our site’s traffic increased immediately by 8.5% and continues to grow with our listing Best Websites Directory.
Bonnie Terry of BonnieTerryLearning.com
Use the contact form if you have questions on any listings, sponsorships or would like to request a copy of our media kit for other educational partnership advertising on HowToLearn.com