by Pat Wyman, M.A. and Sandra Hills, N.D.
- Could your child’s learning disability really be a food allergy or sensitivity in disguise?
- Can certain foods that your child eats, cause his or her grades to go down?
- The latest medical research on the connection between nutrition and learning says YES!
Alternative Solutions to ADHD
and Learning Disability Symptoms
If you are searching for alternatives to drug therapies or want to help your child or student learn more easily and naturally, this new book contains 101 natural, specific ways you can remedy all kinds of learning disabilities. We discuss remedies for children with special learning needs like ADD, ADHD, dyslexia or reading problems, sequencing/memory problems, and emotional or other behavioral problems.
The authors are Dr. Sandra Hills, Founder of the Nutrition Society for Northern California and author of An Outline to Nutrition, and Pat Wyman, M.A., Instructor of Education, author, and lecturer.
In this book you’ll discover:
- The foods your child eats which can cause learning disability symptoms
- How to boost memory, concentration and even test scores with the right combination of nutrients in your child’s diet
- How the metal toxins in your home or school reduce your child’s ability to learn
- A simple home test to determine if your child has food allergies
- How mineral deficiencies can cause learning disabilities
- The hidden triggers which can cause ADD/ADHD symptoms
- Natural remedies for the learning disability symptoms of ADD, hyperactivity, low reading abilities and more…
$12.95 Downloadable E-book
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 – What’s Food Got to Do With It?
- How nutrition and learning disabilities are linked.
- Is This My Child? – Questionnaire.
- Why food cannot give children what they need.
Chapter 2 – From Food to Mood
- School Cafeteria Food Changes Result in Higher Test Scores.
- The Foods That Spark Learning Disability Symptoms.
- Foods That May Cause “Brain Allergies”.
- The Margarine Myth.
- Important Relationship Between Diet and ADHD Symptoms.
- Yeast: Too Much of A Good Thing.
- Good News for Parents with ADD/ADHD and Autistic Children.
Chapter 3 – The “Coca” Pulse Test for Food Allergies
Chapter 4 – The Hidden Triggers – Food Allergies and Sensitivities
- Food Additives, Preservatives and Colorings.
- Mineral Deficiencies Connected to Learning Disabilities.
- Metal Toxicity and How to Eliminate Toxic Metals From the Body.
- Sound and Light Triggers.
Chapter 5- How To Correct Mineral Deficiencies
Chapter 6 – What Vitamins Do What To Which Parts?
- Vitamin Deficiency Questionnaire
Chapter 7 – Brilliant Brain Foods
- How Amino Acids Make Your Child Smarter
Chapter 8 – Parent Planner Summary
- More Natural Remedies
$12.95 Downloadable E-book