Click here to Ask Bonnie Terry a Question
Bonnie Terry, M. Ed., BCET, Board Certified Educational Therapist #10167, is considered one of the top experts in the country in helping teachers and parents identify their students’ learning disabilities/learning difficulties.
She’s been an educator, learning disability specialist, and educational therapist since 1973. Ms. Terry gives teachers and parents the ability to give their child a 2 – 4 year advantage in just 20 minutes a day. She’s a contributing author to education journals. She’s a popular national and international speaker. Her website is at BonnieTerryLearning.com
Bonnie will answer your questions on learning, dyslexia, ADHD, reading (fluency and comprehension), writing, study skills, and math.
Get your list of great education and special needs apps at BonnieTerryLearning.
Find out the underlying root cause of your or your child’s learning problems…even if you or they have dyslexia, ADHD, or autism.
Improve Reading Skills, Writing Skills, and Study Skills, even if you have learning challenges. Grades 1st – Adult
Spelling help is here! Improve your ability to spell, even if you’ve always struggled or if you are a beginning speller. Grades 1st – Adult
Address the underlying root cause oaf learning problems, even if you have dyslexia, ADHD, or autism.
Improve math skills…even if you have dyscalculia, ADHD, or autism. Grades 1st – Adult
All of the above programs plus 24 weeks of small group parent coaching with Bonnie Terry, M. Ed., BCET Grades 1st – Adult
58 pages of graphic organizers
Struggling with Reading?
- You know your child is not reading as well as they should be.
- You know how important being able to read with ease is for your child’s success in school.
- You know the longer you delay in getting help your child’s self esteem suffers.
- You may have talked with your child’s teacher to ask what you can do without getting practical answers on what you can do to help your child.
- You’ve been searching for answers, and don’t know where to turn.
Imagine your child using a Specially Designed Graphic Organizer and Becoming
- Stress free completing their writing assignments
- Completing homework in less time and creating more family time
- Using the 5 Easy Steps to Studying
- Using the Step-by-Step Secrets to Paragraph and Essay Writing
A Life in Balance
Windows into the A.D.D. Mind Daniel Amen
A Magnificent Mind At Any Age Daniel Amen
Bonnie Terry, America’s Leading Learning Specialist was interviewed on Sacramento FOX Morning News.
For more Video’s, visit BonnieTerryLearning.com