Top 5 Steps To Faster Learning Guide Grades Adult Learners
“Learning is not about being smart – it’s about strategy”, says Pat Wyman, founder of HowToLearn.com America’s Most Trusted Learning Expert.
When you want to learn faster or solve learning challenges,
follow these easy 5 steps:
- Find out your personal learning style. Take the FREE Personal Learning Styles Inventory.
- Check your visual perceptual skills. Take the FREE Eye-Q Reading Inventory.
- Understand that school caters to visual learners and add that learning style to the one you naturally prefer.
- Learn to study making pictures in your mind, like a mental movie and look up to recall those movies during test time. Get higher grades in 14 days using the Instant Learning ® Strategies in the Amazing Grades digital book.
- Before your exams, eat more protein and fewer carbs. Boost your intelligence by taking omega 3’s.
Bonus faster learning: Use the How To Learn Resource Guide to find learning resources in all subject areas. (link this to the home page)